Believe it or not, referrals are the lifeblood of small business. Word of mouth has long held the title as one of the most effective ways of growing a business we want to thank all who have referred us work and all who will in the future. Our Referral Appreciation Program is designed to feel like a great big hug! (just less awkward)
Here’s How it Works:
1. You refer a friend, a colleague, or a your eccentric uncle Bob to us. (Be sure that they mention who sent them) You get 5% OFF your next cleaning regardless of whether or not your friend buys from us or not!
2. If your friend becomes a customer, not only do they get 10% OFF their first cleaning, but you get an additional 10% credit toward your next cleaning! A total of 15% OFF of every person you send us that become a customer.
3. Enjoy your life!
It’s super simple!
Terms & Conditions
- The Referral Appreciation Program can be canceled and removed at any time and without notice by Rivercross Window Cleaning; if the customer has credits on the account for referring new customers, the credits stay until they are redeemed.
- The credits have no cash value and cannot be redeemed as cash at any time, it is a credit on the account only.
- Credits given are only provided as a percentage off a future service.
- The credits cannot be transferred to another person or business to be used as discounts on their services, unless specified by Rivercross Window Cleaning, and pending approval.
- The credits cannot be combined with any other offer or current promotions.
- There is no limit to the amount of credits that can be applied to the account.
- Credits can be used up to the amount of the service invoice total.
- The conditions of the Referral Appreciation Program can be changed and updated at any time and without notice, by Rivercross Window Cleaning.
- Credits can only be used once.
- The new invoice amount with the credits applied does not dictate future service amounts. (ex: original invoice: $149.00 – credit of $14.90 = $134.10, your next service goes back to $149.00)
Credits will only be applied once the appointment has been booked and the referrals invoice has been paid in full.